Assistant Professor of Radiation Oncology
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Baccalaureate, Biology: Washington University in St. Louis, St. Louis, MO (2001)
- PhD, Cellular and Molecular Biology: University of Wisconsin Madison, Madison, WI (2008)
- MD: University of Wisconsin School of Medicine & Public Health, Madison, WI (2010)
- Internship: Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee, WI (2011)
- Residency, Radiation Oncology: Barnes-Jewish Hospital/Washington University School of Medicine, St. Louis, MO (2015)
Dr. Markovina is a board certified radiation oncologist specializing in the treatment of gynecologic cancers and thyroid cancer. She has a long-standing passion for translational research and is building the lab to study critical signaling mechanisms that make some cancers resistant to therapy.